Thursday, December 2, 2010

bah humbug!

what is wrong with me...i usually have my house decorated inside the day after thanksgiving and by the following weekend we have the outside of our house decorated as well...not this year.  no decorations have made it out of the attic!  i am just dreading the decorating and even more the putting it all back up after christmas!  yesterday i was even guilted into playing christmas music in my office by a teacher...


don't even get me started on shopping...i have 1 or 2 things purchased but that is it.  i am trying to buy most things online, because the thought of being amongst the crazy christmas shoppers is just more than i can bare!

i think part of the problem is that we are just so busy.  we are over scheduled and have no time to decorate. it is a daunting task now...as our schedule appears now, it really looks like it might be the 17th before any christmas decorations are out...on top of all of this my poor little bluedotprincess is so excited about christmas and is continually asking me when we are going to decorate.  bad mommy guilt is torturing me!



am i all alone blogworld...are we the only people in the world to not have decorated yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment

married for

Daisypath Anniversary tickers