Thursday, April 22, 2010

Thursday = Free Therapy (THANK YOU VERY MUCH)

Happy Thursday blog world...Since it is Thursday it is Thank You Very Much, free therapy day over at Kmama's blog.  Hey everyone needs some therapy and this free so head on over and link up!  You'll feel so much better, trust me!





  • to my body which has decided to make me slow down and rest, thank you very much!  I don't have time for this, please shape up and act right.
  • to our dogs who are regressing and have decided it is ok to pee in the house, thank you very much. Please stop such nonsense...you're killing me!
  • to the endless laundry and housework, thank you very much for job security.  I would be very happy to have a clean house and laundry for at least a day, will it ever happen?
I've actually had a pretty good week, not too much therapy needed today :)  Hope you all have a terrific weekend...Don't forget to head on over to Kmama's blog and read everyone's TYVM Thursday and link up.The Daily Dribbles


1 comment:

  1. What's going on with your dogs? How frustrating!!!

    My body has been acting up and making me slow down too. It's not fun at all.

    Thanks for linking up. I'm glad you had a good week!!

    ReplyDelete

married for

Daisypath Anniversary tickers