Sunday, August 21, 2011

19 years ago today...

19 years ago today:

  • i was 20 years old
  • my day began with waking up in my parents home in my childhood bedroom for the last time as a single gal
  • i spent the day getting my hair and nails done
  • i got to the church ontime
  • i wore a gorgeous gown
  • we were surrounded by family and friends
  • i married the man of my dreams
  • cake was eaten, punch drank, rice thrown
  • we hadn't eaten all day so we got mcdonald's for our wedding night meal; oh and we were in a rolls royce he in his tux, me in my big wedding dress.


i can honestly tell you that my love for my husband has grown every single day of these 19 years.  we have had happy, joyous, glorious, beautiful, painful, sad, hurtful, grieving and precious moments.  i wouldn't change one second of these past 19 years.  happy anniversary dear husband.  i hope the next 19 years are as much fun as these past 19 years! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

married for

Daisypath Anniversary tickers