Thursday, January 19, 2012

absence from blogging

hello blog world...i know, i know, i know!  i have not blogged in forever!  i have had lots of things going on in my life and it is just not something i can blog about. so i have just stayed away from blogging, because i blog about me.  my life, my kids, my marriage, my family, me!  so when all this chaos has been going on, since i could be open with it, i just stayed away.

i am going to try and blog more...still can't blog about 'it' but i have lots of other things to say and i will!

let me catch you guys up....we had a great christmas and new year.  we actually had some down time where we could just be at home and relax...it was fabulous and just what we needed.  everyone seemed happy with their gifts from santa.  school started back and we are just busy, busy again with work and school.

hope you all had a great christmas and happy new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

married for

Daisypath Anniversary tickers