Tuesday, January 24, 2012

why yes, i am addicted to office supplies!

i love office supplies....like a kid on christmas morning!  i love pens, tape dispensers, post-it notes, oh my word!  and do not even get me started on my love for sharpies.  i have a whole assortment, big fat ones, little skinny ones, every color of the rainbow.  i have them hidden put away.  i will not get them out if anyone is in my office, as they may be so inclined to steal borrow them.


seriously folks, i get the new office supply catalog and it takes me back to my childhood circling all the toys in the sears and roebuck catalog i want for christmas!  my office supply book also has my name written on it with do not remove.  if it were stolen i would seriously inflict bodily harm on whomever took it!


i am the lucky ducky that places all of the office supply orders for my workplace.  so i know that i am not alone in my addiction.


No comments:

Post a Comment

married for

Daisypath Anniversary tickers