Thursday, February 9, 2012

thank you very much thursday!

thank you very much thursday is brought to you because i need a lot little free therapy!


  • to chick fil a a fast food restaurant thank you for serving bluedotdad a salmonella laced chicken salad sandwich.  there is nothing more pleasant than having a very sick husband!
  • to the manager at chick fil a the fast food restaurant who told my husband that food poisoning would not show up for over 24 hours, you are an idiot!
  • to procrastinators that i work with, thank you so much for always waiting until the last minute to do anything.  nothing makes me happier than to have your swoop into my office and demand that i process a po or check on demand.  i sit in my office twiddling my thumbs waiting to be at your beck and call.  and all those other teachers who actually follow the rules and are not demanding, i am sure they love your entitlement attitude too!
  • to bluedotpup charlie, thank you for peeing on my white quilt...it didn't matter that i had just taken you outside to potty.  your waiting and peeing on my quilt just made me so happy.   i love cleaning up dog pee!
  • to bluedotprincess thank you for dropping your ipod touch and shattering the screen and then proceeding to have a complete breakdown.  i love to console you when you are inconsolable and try to find out if apple care covers that or not.
  • to bluedotprincess thank you for shrieking while i brush your hair in the mornings...my mornings are not complete unless you are screaming and shrieking.
  • to the headache that refuses to leave...you have worn out your welcome, leave already!
well i feel some better now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

married for

Daisypath Anniversary tickers