Wednesday, February 29, 2012

manicure

so yesterday after work, i decided to treat myself and bluedotprincess to a manicure.  i love getting pampered and getting my toes or nails did is always a nice treat.  but there is just something that i hate about getting a manicure or pedicure...

now i don't know that they are making fun of me, but when you are sitting there and they are working on you and they are all talking in a different language to each other, i don't know, i get a complex that they are discussing me.

to add insult to injury while getting my nails did, my nail person says, 'oh, you get your eyebrow's waxed?'  well, i hadn't planned on getting them waxed, but in my mind i am thinking they have been discussing my poorly unkept eyebrows.  what do i look like a sasquatch?  at first i said no, then i said well why not, get it all over at one time!  then, then, you all this is so embarrassing...she says after she has waxed one eyebrow, 'you have hair on your lip, me wax too?'  well now i feel like i am truly a sasquatch! well i had to get it done too, i can't be walking around with a mustache, can i?

so i went in to get my nails done, feel relaxed and leave feeling pretty.  i leave with my nails looking really pretty, my eyebrows and lip waxed and red (flashing neon to everyone yes i was so hairy they had to rip it all out) and feeling like i was the hairiest person ever or a big idiot.

at least the redness and swelling is gone today.  my eyebrows do look marvelous, as well as my nails...and there is no hair on my upper lip, thank god!

hope you all have a great leap day,



2 comments:

  1. You are such a goofball! Great post. Love it!-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad I'm not the only one who thinks their talking about me. Love it. your a nut. How about the Princess, she wouldn't care.

    ReplyDelete

married for

Daisypath Anniversary tickers