Thursday, March 1, 2012

thank you very much thursday

it's thursday and i need a lot little free therapy...


  • to the stupid people who have bombarded me with stupid questions, i love saying the same things over week after week, month after month....seems like you would know the rules after 6 months!
  • to the guy who ran the red light this morning and cut me off.  thank you for seeing me and then slowly pulling out in front of me.  there is nothing i like better than to be cut off!
  • to mother nature, we have had enough tornados, rain, winds, etc.  please give us a break and let the spring and summer be weather eventful free, pretty please?
  • to bluedotprincess, thank you for forgetting about extra homework until it was bedtime.  there is nothing that makes me happier than to have to help do 2nd grade homework when i have planned on you being in bed.  i need a little mommy free break every now and then.

  • to bluedotteen, can you please be home on time.  this line about being stuck behind a slow car is growing old.  i mean, really, i wasn't dropped off the turnip truck yesterday.  i probably have used every excuse you have and will use.  you can't pull one over on me.
  • to bluedotteen, please don't give me that baby look that you know melts my heart.  i know you are a senior in hs and will be graduating very soon and going away to college.  please quit using my mommy sappiness to your advantage.

  • to the teacher at work who told me today that she was sorry when we were discussing my upcoming 40th birthday.  i really didn't need to you to tell me how awful life would be after i turned 40, i have enough dread for that already!

  • to the bluedotdoggies, please quit finding ways out of the fence in the backyard.  you have plenty of room to run and play and i don't have time to go from door to door trying to find you.
  • to my hair, please grow faster!  grow down and not out...i do not look good as a Roseanne Roseannadanna


oh, i feel so much better!!! in all seriousness, this week has had its ups and downs and i am very thankful that other than pretty normal frustrations, my life is really awesome!

happy thursday and the start of my birthday month,

No comments:

Post a Comment

married for

Daisypath Anniversary tickers