Tuesday, March 13, 2012

happy birthday to me...40 facts about bluedotmom

today should be a national holiday...it is my 40th birthday.  i decided to give you all 40 facts about me to add to your useless knowledge....hey you never know when we will be at something where this important information will come in handy!


  1. i was always the first child to finish bubbling in my name on standardized tests because my whole name was 11 letters, so i gave my children really long names
  2. i speak fluent sarcasm...this comes in very handy all the time.
  3. i fell in love with george michael's voice the first time i heard it and am still in love with it!
  4. i love little house on the prairie and watch it anytime i get a chance.
  5. my first car was named the blue goose...
  6. i met my husband at a high school beauty pageant.
  7. i have worked on 2 presidential campaigns
  8. i have kissed my husband under the eifel tower
  9. i once talked my sister into lying on the ground and i ran over her head with my bicycle, i was 5.
    1. don't feel too bad for her, she hit me square in the forehead with the teeter totter on our swing set and busted my head open and then there was the unfortunate ant killing event and a drinking glass that ended with me getting over 20 stitches in my foot.
  10. i have liedar...i abhor lying!
  11. i have quilted a quilt.
  12. i hate doing laundry
  13. i have a tattoo and want another one!
  14. i talk to myself
    1.  i have great conversations by the way!
  15. i love pinterest
  16. i have to have sweet tea every morning when i wake up!
  17. i loved statistics in college and had the highest grade in my class
  18. i don't floss my teeth like i should
  19. i consider my doggies my four legged children
  20. i love to ride roller coasters
  21. i love surprises
  22. i have curly hair and i like it!
  23. i played the clarinet and bass clarinet in the band
    1. not at the same time
  24. i twirled a flag during marching season in high school band
    1. i still remember the routine for tryouts 
  25. this list was a good idea in my head, but was much harder to come up with once i started typing
  26. i would like to wear flip flops everyday if i could
  27. my favorite time of the day is after everyone is in bed and it is quiet
  28. my favorite poet is ee cummings
  29. my family and i have visited the white house rose garden
  30. my husband dropped some of his grooms cake down my dress when he was feeding me cake for pictures at our wedding
  31. i over analyze things
  32. i feel such a special bond with our life walk group at church...they are truly family to me and bless me beyond measure
  33. i love working at a middle school
  34. my children are the greatest gifts in my life
  35. i knew i would marry my husband from our first date
  36. i love to sing
  37. i love to watch football games, especially alabama football, roll tide roll!
  38. i have never lived alone
  39. i love to take pictures and am rarely in any of our family pictures because i am always behind the camera
  40. my all time favorite vacation was when my husband and i traveled all over europe with only our passports and a eurorail pass
whew, that was a lot harder than i thought it would be...i hope you all have a terrific tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

married for

Daisypath Anniversary tickers