Monday, December 13, 2010

meet me on monday!

i am participating in the meet me on monday over at never growing old...head on over and take a look and then if you want to answer these questions and link up too!


questions: 

1.  how do you order your steak? well done...no pink at all for me!

2.  are you superstitious about anything? yes, everything!  throw in a little ocd and that is me...i spill salt, so i have to throw it over my shoulder, but i never remember which one, so i have to throw it over both.  knocking on wood, you name the superstition and i probably practice it. however, 13 is my lucky number!



3.  who is your best friend (not including your spouse)? that is a hard question...but i think my best friend would be my sister...she is the one person who i can confide in 100% about anything and not feel judged...we did not get along when we were growing up but she is the best and i treasure her!


4.  when is the last time your wore a dress? to my 20 year class reunion...i like wearing dresses, but pants seem to be so much more comfortable!

5.  do you have any trips scheduled? no :-( now i need to get busy planning a trip to the beach for this summer, ahhh to be laying on the beach sipping an adult beverage, listening to the waves...


happy monday...this marks the last work week of 2010 for me.  i am hoping for a quiet catch up week with lots of treats and little work!  hope you all have a fabulous week too!





5 comments:

  1. Just visiting from Java's bloghop. Its always nice to hear that sisters can be the best of friends! I think that its wonderful when that happens.
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just hopping on by to say Hi!
    I am a new follower and would love it if you could follow me back.
    Hoping you have a lovely Christmas and fun new year.
    Helen x
    www.acraftykindoftruffle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi There!
    I'm a new follower from Java's blog hop! I prefer pants also. When I looked at the dress question my first thought was - do I even own a dress?

    Drop by my blog and say hi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there! I am your newest follower from the blog hop! Lovely blog:)
    You can find me at www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com
    Take a peek at my giveaways. I only feature handmade and everything is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

married for

Daisypath Anniversary tickers