Monday, October 24, 2011

not me monday...

i am linking up with mckmama over at my charming kids to admit my shortcomings show my awesomeness!


i most certainly didn't send bluedotprincess to bed when she was complaining about her finger hurting only to take her to the doctor the next day to discover that her finger was broken.  i mean i am an awesome mom who dotes on her children and would never kiss a boo boo and tell them to go to bed and it would feel better in the morning!

i didn't get in a hurry at work using the giant paper cutter only to grab the blade and not the handle, causing a big cut on my finger.  i am always calculated and never rush...plus i am not accident prone!

i didn't ship bluedotprincess off to her grandmother's so bluedotdad and i could have a date...i love my children and enjoy every minute with them, even if it consists of be quiet, eat your food, be still, etc.

head on over to mckmama's blog and link up too...it is like free therapy!

1 comment:

  1. ouch! Hey this is just one of those mom moments your daughter will bring up after she is grown and married, sitting at your kitchen table. "Hey, remember when you sent me to bed with a broken finger?!?" lol
    I'm over here from Mckmama's - I enjoyed your not me post.

    ReplyDelete

married for

Daisypath Anniversary tickers