Thursday, October 6, 2011

tellies this season

so i am a little excited about the new season of tv... here is what i think so far:

sunday -- the amazing race, it is the amazing race....love this show!
monday -- so far nothing has really just been fabulous...i will watch mike & molly, dancing with the stars or catch up on dvr'd shows.
tuesday -- new girl, was anticlimatic. although, last night's episode was hilarious so it has been saved from being axed from the dvr / raising hope - oh my goodness, i love this show!

wednesday -- the middle/ subeurgatory/ modern family, but my favorite is revenge...ohhh this show has sucked me in and i love it!

thursday --  the big bang theory- this show is so funny!  i love this cast and their chemistry.  the office is meh...it doesn't make me sad to just dvr it and watch it whenever.  prime suspect is another favorite...really like this series.


what are you watching?

1 comment:

  1. Sigh. Confession: Our cable quit working on the first, and it took me until the 7th to call and see why. They send someone out this week, so I haven't watched anything! I NEED to see extreme couponing.

    ReplyDelete

married for

Daisypath Anniversary tickers