Thursday, March 25, 2010

FREE therapy!!! Thank you very much!

Hello blog world…here we are another week another round of ‘thank you very much’…hey this is free therapy for me, FREE!

To my massage therapist who had to reschedule my appointment…I know you need a day off, but you were just on vacation and I had been looking forward to my massage for over a week…thank you very much.

To my insurance company for not covering my medicine and to my dr’s office for still not contacting the insurance company to appeal…I really need my medicine, so thank you both very much!

To my darling little princess who while getting a snack afterschool tells her friend who does not have money to go see me I’ll give them money…money doesn’t grow on trees (or at least any I know of) thank you very much!

To starbucks for making the cinnamon dolce latte a must have for me daily…do you put crack in your coffee, cause I can’t live without it, thank you very much!

To my son who continues to make me pay for my raising by his smart mouthing and teen attitude...thank you very much; but you will pay for this with your own children and I get to watch-- THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

Because everyone needs a little therapy and this is just the right price FREE, head on over to Kmama's blog and link up…you won’t regret it and you’ll feel so much better!  http://thedailydribbles.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking up!!

    I hate when you are waiting on the doctors and insurance company to get things straightened out. I hope that gets resolved soon!!

    While your daughter offering her friend some money is funny, it's almost heartwarming to think that she has such a kind soul!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually...her soul would have been kinder by offering her own snack instead of putting the friend off on mom : )

    Rog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love telling the friend to go to you to get some money. Hahaha- did you hand it over or tell her no?

    Teenage boys...their day will come. Let's sit back and (patiently) wait for it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too funny about the money... kids are silly that way!

    And I'm dealing with insurance stuff too - not really fun!


    Nice to "meet" you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. actually I couldn't say no about the money...I gave in and gave him some change, but then had a nice conversation with bluedotprincess about mommy not being able to buy everyone's snacks. She is such a kind hearted person...

    ReplyDelete

married for

Daisypath Anniversary tickers