Thursday, March 4, 2010

i love these shows on wednesday nights...

the middle and modern family are two of my all time favorite tv shows. last night's new episodes were hillarious! favorite lines:
the middle
"My expectations were already low, and I'm still disappointed."

brick whispering an additional letter, priceless


modern family oh god, this show is just made of win. just funny and endearing from start to finish.

(what is your greatest fear?)
cam: Losing Mitchell.
Mitch: Awwww! ... Hotel bedspreads.

(on inviting your pediatrician to your home)
Mitch: I'm sorry, "bold"?
Cam: She said no patient had ever done it before.
Mitch: Yeah, subtext: "This is weird."
Cam: I didn't hear any subtext.
Mitch: ... ... ... Do you hear any now?

Gloria: The party. (Jay looks at her.) The party!!!
Jay: I understand about 20% of what goes on in here. (I thought nothing escapes you in your own home, Jay?)

Phil: "Pants"... Or maybe, "Fancy Ponce."
Luke: Ha ha ha, that's a good one. (they are so cute together.)

Luke: That way my truck!! Grandpa gave it to me!!
Phil: I TOLD YOU TO STAY IN THE PRESENT!!

Cam: Thank you, the recipe's from the now-defunct Gourmet magazine. (how current!) Why do all the things I love go away?


Cam: (to Lily) Your daddies are being ridiculous.
Lily (?): Mommy.
Cam: Okay. Well...
Dr.: (comforting Cam)
Cam: No no no, SHE'S MADE HER CHOICE!!

Gloria: Manny, you were afraid to light the barbecue. But now your eyebrows have grown back, and now your salmon is legendary!

Alex: Oh my God, you and dad together suddenly make so much sense.

two excellent tv shows that make me laugh out loud! a nice comedic bump in the middle of my week that i look forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

married for

Daisypath Anniversary tickers