Monday, March 29, 2010

Not Me! Monday!

Welcome to Not Me! Monday!  The blog carnival that MckMama created.  Head on over to her blog and check what everyone else has been not doing...




I did not forget earth hour...I am always a good steward of mother earth and would never not realize it was earth hour until it was over.

I did not spend 3 hours cleaning bluedotprincess' room on Saturday...I would never allow my child's room to get that out of control.

I did not let bluedotteen watch The Hangover with us on Friday night and pause the movie and embaress him with random questions about the birds and the bees.  I am a great mom and would never allow my son to watch a unrated version of a movie, much less embarress him...oh and if I did that I most certainly would not have laughed and laughed at his embarssement.

I did not have a fabulous weekend and want it to last longer.  I am always so ready for Monday morning and the return to work and school.

There you have my not me's!  I hope everyone has a terrific week!

1 comment:

  1. Laughing at the 3-hour room cleanup - because I have SO been there! :) Except our kiddo manages to relocate his toys to nearly every corner of the house. How does THAT happen?!?

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

married for

Daisypath Anniversary tickers