Tuesday, March 2, 2010

man i need to blog more...

so in theory, i thought that i would blog a lot! but as it turns out i am a every few months blogger :( so here goes with my trying to blog more!

i have a 15 year old...he will be 16 in a few short months. he is 'dating' this girl and they went to the sadie hawkins dance this past weekend. she has spent a good bit of time at our house and he at her house...all this lovey dovey makes me remember back to when i was 15. i dated my husband when i was 15, well the dating consisted of him coming to my house, going to church or somewhere with my family and me going with him to a beauty pageant at our school one time! my parents were ultra strict! we only dated a few months and then went our separate ways...he did call me lots during my senior year to ask me out but i always had plans ;-)

man time sure does fly by. seems like only yesterday that i was a giggly 15 year old girl so excited with butterflies in my stomach from being 'in love' with this cool guy! now look at us we have a sophomore and kindergartner and have been married for almost 18 years. we have had some really awesome times and some really horrible times. but i would not change one minute of it...changing one thing could change us and our children. God sure does know what he is doing..he gave me a wonderful husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment

married for

Daisypath Anniversary tickers