Thursday, March 11, 2010

Therapy Thursday...Thank you very much!

It's Thursday and I have decided to partipate in Kmama's "Thank you very much" I hope you link up and play along and while you're over at Kmama's - be sure to check out everyone else's "Thank you very much" Thursday therapy too.
The Daily Dribbles


To the rainy weather that soaked me and bluedotprincess this morning getting from the car into the school, thank you very much! There is nothing we bluedots like more than to be wet and cold to start our days!

To my sweet bluedotprincess who dressed herself yesterday and did not notice until we were in the school parking lot that her pants were wrong side out...which caused big drama and having to correct them in the car, thank you very much!

To my brain who did not remember that yesterday was school picture day for bluedotprincess and earned me the bad mommy award...as she explained it she was the ONLY one who did not dress up for pictures, Thank you very much!

To bluedotteen for your unrelenting attitude, with a major TUDE, thank you very much! I love being blamed for things that are in no way my fault because you are never to blame for anything! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!

To the bicycle riders I seem to encounter too often...I don't mind sharing the road with you, but please don't ride in the middle of the lane, that isn't cool! Thank you very much!

To my wonderful husband, who is trying so hard to make my birthday week great...he is doing and awesome job and is making up for missing it the past 4 years because of conferences, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!

So who do you need to thank? Head on over to Kmama's blog and enjoy some free therapy too! http://thedailydribbles.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday!!

    I am so dreading the teenage years. My 5 year old already blames me for everything. Ugh.

    And I hate being cold and wet too.

    Thanks so much for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Happy Birthday Week! You sound just like me - those bicycle riders driver me nuts! However, I would trade where we moved to be make in our sleepy little town full of bicycle riders.

    And teens? I have decided the reason they are so cute and precious when they are little is too have those memories so we do not kill them when they are teens!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your thank you to bluedotteen cracked me up-- and made me wince-- all at once. Oh, the joys I have to look forward to. And I thought toddlerhood was full of sass!

    ~Elizabeth
    Confessions From A Working Mom

    ReplyDelete

married for

Daisypath Anniversary tickers