Wednesday, April 20, 2011

it's wednesday and another hodgepodge...

happy wednesday...i am linking up with joyce over at from this side of the pond for wednesday hodgepodge.


1. What are your plans for Easter Day/weekend? good friday will be spent with bluedotprincess as bluedotteen has school and bluedotdad has work...saturday we will get things ready for sunday....sunday is church followed by lunch with my side of the family at our house....of course we will be hunting eggs after lunch and hopefully will get to visit a bunch!



2. Besides Jesus, what one person from The Bible would you most like to meet and why?  i would love to meet mary, jesus' mother...i just look at her as the mother of our savior and think about how difficult it was to let him go about his business.  i would just love to hear her first person accounts of jesus childhood.

3. What is one modern day convenience you didn't have as a child that was easy to live without? my cell phone...i have forgotten it lately, not on purpose, and i lived, the earth didn't end, no one perished because i couldn't reach them or they couldn't reach me for 15-30 minutes...it was actually nice to not have my phone ring when i was grocery shopping, etc...

4. Are you more right brained or left brained? If you don't know what that means there is an interesting little quiz here.  here is my results: 
Thank you for taking the Creativity Test. The results show your brain dominance as being: 

Left BrainRight Brain
52%48%

You are more left-brained than right-brained. Your left brain controls the right side of your body. In addition to being known as left-brained, you are also known as a critical thinker who uses logic and sense to collect information. You are able to retain this information through the use of numbers, words, and symbols. You usually only see parts of the "whole" picture, but this is what guides you step-by-step in a logical manner to your conclusion. Concise words, numerical and written formulas and technological systems are often forms of expression for you. Some occupations usually held by a left-brained person include a lab scientist, banker, judge, lawyer, mathematician, librarian, and skating judge.

5. What is something you intended to do today but didn't? Why? so far have finished all my to do's for the day...i know i am boring!

6. Cadbury Creme Eggs or Reeses peanut butter? oh my goodness, how can you ask me to choose?  i like them both, but i suppose my favorite would be the reese's eggs....regular reese cups are not the same!


7. Who was your favorite cartoon character when you were a child? sorry i can't have just one, it was the smurfs...i am beyond excited about the smurf movie...


8. Insert your own random thought here. for all you parents who eat the ears off of those easter bunnies:

happy easter blog friends....i hope you are celebrating christ's resurrection this sunday, 


8 comments:

  1. ha-loved the cartoon! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My brain test was 47 left and 53 right. All four of our daughters will be home this weekend and I am so excited that I finished all my to-dos and now I'm just waiting....and waiting...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe...that's funny! Makes me want some chocolate bunny ears, right now! I had the smurfs too! Yeah!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The ears are the best part!! I bet if they just sold ears - they'd make a mint!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cartoon! I agree about the phone too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW. Your brain test results are exactly the same as mine. And I really like #8. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved the smurfs when my daughter was growing up! Cute little blue people :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's the peanut butter filling to chocolate ratio... dang now I want a Reese's egg! And when does the Smurf's movie come out? Wanna go? :P

    ReplyDelete

married for

Daisypath Anniversary tickers