Wednesday, April 13, 2011

it's wednesday and that means a hodgepodge!

happy wednesday bloggy friends!  today is wednesday hodgepodge over at from this side of the pond with joyce.  i am linking up and here are my answers:


1. Would you rather talk to everyone at a crowded party for a short time or have a significant conversation with two people? it really depends on my mood...there are times that i am a social butterfly and want to talk to everyone at a party or gathering...while at other times i am really in need of a connection with a few certain people to catch up and go deeper than 'how are you', etc...

2. What objects do you remember from your parent's living room?  from growing up i remember a wall mural that was of a fall stream scene in the mountains.  we lived in a log cabin and it was there when we moved it...it stayed for several years and then was wallpapered over close to when i graduated from high school.  the other thing that i remember from my parent's living room is fun times there hanging out with my sister and our friends...lots of great memories in the living room!  

3. Do you hog the bed? Steal the covers? Snore? i admit it...i steal the covers!  poor bluedotdad wakes up cold all the time because i have all of the covers!

4. Speaking of Easter dinner....what is your favorite way to cook/eat lamb? Or does just the thought of that make you squeamish? If you're not cooking lamb what will be your entree du jour on Easter Sunday?  we don't eat lamb for easter.  we typically have a ham.  i love easter sunday and the excuse to have a wonderful family dinner at my house.


5. Let's throw some politics into this week's mix-oooohhh...Do you know the whereabouts of your birth certificate and when was the last time you had to produce it to prove you're you? yes, i do and i also know the whereabouts of all of the bluedot birth certificates.  i last needed my birth certificate when we moved back to birmingham from durham, nc to get my driver's license changed.

6. As a child, how did people describe you? that curly haired little girl...still curly headed!


7. What do you complain about the most? right now my complaints are mainly about bluedotteen...complaining about his homework, chores, etc being completed.  i am paying for my raising, as my parents BOTH cursed me to have children just like me.  bluedotteen is just like me.  

8. Insert your own random thought here. bluedotprincess quote: 'wouldn't it be cool if we could fly around and our butts would light up like the lightening bugs'  -- i think that would be cool!


y'all have a wonderful wednesday...and if you are so inspired, head on over to from this side of the pond and link up with joyce and wednesday hodgepodge!



4 comments:

  1. Cute couple photo-do people ever say your husband looks like the actor Hank Azaria? He does in this picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just what my butt does NOT need--more attention drawn to it with light!

    I popped over here from Joyce's. Cheer up: the teen years don't last forever. They just feel like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun post. I enjoyed your answers and I wish my hair were curly like yours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your daughter's comment! Tell her to try eating three bowls of black bean soup. Her butt will light up, but she still won't be able to fly. :D

    ReplyDelete

married for

Daisypath Anniversary tickers