Thursday, November 18, 2010

5 minutes


if i leave my house five minutes later than usual, i will:
  • have forgotten to pack bluedotprincess' snack
  • will leave my lunch in the refrigerator
  • i will be on 'e' and the fuel light will be flashing at me
  • will endure more neighborhood traffic
  • will be stuck at the red light for 3 changes before my turn
  • will be in carpool traffic for school
  • will be stuck behind parents dropping their children off in a non-drop off location
  • will not make into my office before i am bombarded by teachers 
  • the copy machine will be jammed
  • the phone will be ringing off the hook
  • no few than 3 teachers will be sick and not have subs for the day
happy thursday blog friends,

No comments:

Post a Comment

married for

Daisypath Anniversary tickers