Tuesday, November 2, 2010

tuesday, tuesday, tuesday

today is election day...  


last night bluedotprincess asked me who i was going to vote for today.  her class/school was having mock elections today and she wanted me to pick the candidate for her.  i told her we should discuss the candidates and she should make the decision for herself.  she wasn't happy with my trying to talk it out and went to bluedotdad, who told her we are voting for candidate x.  that made her happy, then she told me daddy said that you would be voting for candidate x too.  

i feel like no matter who i vote for on any level it's choosing the lesser of two evils.  this makes me sad.  our wonderful country deserves to be ran by thoughtful people not career politicians.  i feel much like bluedotprincess, who do i vote for?  who is the best candidate? i suppose i am a lot like bluedotprincess, i want someone else to tell me who to vote for, who is the best candidate, etc...

ok i vented...  now i am praying for all of the candidates, our country and the changes that will be made by our votes today.  on a happy note, i will not have to see any campaign ads for awhile now and that makes me happy!

happy tuesday y'all,


1 comment:

married for

Daisypath Anniversary tickers